Tuesday 1 December 2009

I promise that I will do my best...

Still freezing cold here...the wind is howling outside and I'm beginning to regret my decision to get the Tesco online shop delivered between 9pm and 11pm - really can't be bothered to put it all away when it finally arrives! Last night Ellie made her promise to become a Guide. Can't believe she's old enough...Paul went to see her make her promise and I stayed here as Molly was still poorly. Here she is getting her badge.


It was St Andrew's Day yesterday so they were asked to wear something tartan - I think the kilt looks really good!


Was pottering about in my study, making things for the stall on Saturday and came up with this. We did a reindeer blackboard which was really popular but quite labour intensive for what we charged for it. This is a much pared down version...really enjoyed painting the little holly leaves - hopefully it will be as well received as the old design!

Off to have a cuppa and wait for the shopping...

1 comment:

  1. Well done to Ellie for her promise... the blackboard looks fab...talk to you later..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading them all!